A Tale of Two Kits - January/February Kit First Peeks

Here we have some first peeks at what will be winging it's way to you in the first Quirky Kit of 2011. 'Cute Things Make Me Smile' is a kit with two sides. While it's full of cutes things that indeed will make anyone smile it's also mightily practical because among many other things it's a kit with many sides.
If you're feeling blue you can pick out some of the blue based items. I love this selection of goodies, it'll be great for boys pages or for outdoor photos.
4Heures37 papers and Kokka Fabric from the 'Cute things make me smile' Quirky Kit Jan/Feb 2011
Then a different side to this kit, perhaps for a page about things you love in February as it's the time of year we think about all the people/places/things we love, I'd maybe pick out these goodies.
Kokka fabric, Pink Paislee diecut doily paper  & alphabet stickers from the 'Cute things make me smile' Quirky Kit Jan/Feb 2011
There are so many different combinations you'll be able to put together it'll be more like having two kits rather than one! I'll share some of the cool vintage goodies in the next sneak peek.

xx Leo

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm very glad I signed up I love your kits and this does not disappoint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact it includes fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sneak peek. Roll on postie stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! So glad I decided to sign up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get the kit, look out postie, I've got my postie stalking boots ready to go :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete