New May/June Kit Sneak

Hi!I've been sorting through the little bits and pieces to go in the upcoming kits this week so I thought I'd do a quick sneak peek for you. It's not 100% there yet but it's starting to come together.

I've been playing around a lot recently with the glassine envelopes and stamps like we had in the September autumnal kit last year so I thought I'd introduce that element but give it a summer twist. I love these textured trims too, the bee and the flag print are both canvas and the chevron is woven. I've got more textured trims in the Lite kit too with some really cool faux suede leaf trim and a voile with glitter running though it I'll do a peek of the Lite kit goodies when all the Kesi'art arrives. :)

x Leo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks really lush, I loved the glassine envelopes from the previous kit but havent used them yet so will be on the lookout for ideas

    The trim with the union jacks and the bees is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited - can't wait to get my first Quirky Kit!

    ReplyDelete