New July/August Quirky Kits coming soon........

Hi :)

It's almost time for brand new kits, they'll be heading out to subscribers at the end of the month. If you'd like to subscribe check out all the details here, http://craftytemplates.co.uk/quirkykits.html

The two brand new kits for July/August are 'Tell me more, tell me more' and 'Summer Lovin'. Both kits have been inspired by the kitsch movie Grease and the current trend for storytelling and office stationary themes. I've picked out lots of papers from brand new collections from My Minds Eye, (Sweetest Thing) American Crafts (Shoreline), Studio Calico, (Heyday) Pebbles, (Sunnyside) and Echo Park, (Sweetest Day and Everyday Eclectic). Here's a quick peek....

Main Kit 'Tell me more, tell me more'.






Lite Kit - 'Summer Lovin'





The embellishment goodies echo both sides of the kit with fun 1950's kitschy influences and more of the storytelling/stationary theme too. Stay tuned for more peeks as the goodies start to roll in over the next couple of weeks.
 x Leo

7 comments:

  1. Looking fab. I'm half way through my current kit so I need to get my skates on and finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm subscribing the colours and patterns look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Seriously thinking about subscribing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do Subscribe you wont regret it. Looking fab as ever Leo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do Subscribe you wont regret it. Looking fab as ever Leo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do Subscribe you wont regret it. Looking fab as ever Leo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Part of me wants to sub to the Lite kit as well (despite having just bought myself Everyday Eclectic)! But so happy to be getting the Polaroid inspired paper that I've had my eye on for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete