'Cold Snaps' - Creating a 'Garland' embellishment

Hi! Leo here with a layout idea to share. I've mixed up both kits to make this layout.



The trims and the pegs in the main kit gave me the idea to create a garland embellishment. I made up small embellishments using diecuts made from the foam, (lite kit) and the cardstock then used the pegs to fix them along the garland. This way of embellishing could be added to other projects too using the embellishments and trims in the kit.

 
I'm putting together a round up of all the CHA goodies that are catching my eye so far for future kits so keep a peek out for that. New goodies are currently on order for the upcoming kits and as soon as they arrive I'll start to put together the sneak peeks for both the new kit 'Writing to Reach You' and the Lite kit 'Noted'.
 
x Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment