My little Hair Bear

Hiya!

Nikki here with a layout made using both the current kits, a Pocketful of Posies and Roly Poly...

As you've probably gathered, I'm a big fan of neutral colours right now so it was 'B' side PPs all the way for this layout, I even used the 'B' side of the denim fabric and ribbon, Lol! I love how the aqua, grey and beige tones work together.

I used a very pale wash of ink as a base for the layout, dabbing it about here and there with my fingers too and adding a very small amount of brown in places. Ofcourse I had a practice first, using the offcut white cardstock from the layout. I quite liked what I did so I added it to my layout as you can see here...

You can also see how much I loved Leo's idea to use the tiny tags from the main kit as a base for making layered embellishments, they made perfect accents for my page :)

I matted my pic onto scraps of PP and fabric, cutting into the woodgrain envelope from Webster's Pages as well. I highlighted the words of my title in my journalling with promarker.

As always, I'm so glad you stopped by to look at my layout and I will happily respond to any queries you may have. Here's a final look at my youngest in all his scary, hairy, glory (and he's covered in marmite too...)


Bye for now!

Nikki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment