Break it down with Quirky

Hi there!

Have you been following Shimmelle's class on UKS? I have been, but going at my own snail's pace and have managed to complete the first class a mere 2 weeks late!

And of course I used my Candy Floss Cart Quirky Kit to play along...

Starting with the Kesiart anti cyclone over the grey cardstock I spritzed over the mist using a sunburst mask to help bring the PPs together and because I felt the rays needed a little more definition I lightly sketched over the borders with a black pen. I used another mask with black ink to give more contrast where I knew I wanted the embellishments to go, using spatters and a touch of doodling for extra detail. I made a banner with the wide pink ribbon and put this behind the vellum photo mat. the circles are punched from kesiart fete, and stapled together with a few sequins, perfect perls and some of the cork stickers to further embellish. A few more dew drops, circles and punched file tabs later and we are good to go!

Why don't you head on over to Shimelle's break it down and see what you can create with your kit? I would love to see what you come up with!

see you soon!

Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment