Shoes!

Hi There!

Nikki here with another layout of my gorgeous DS3, Connor. He's got a thing about putting his own shoes on at the moment, and if he can't find his own, then any will do!

I didn't start out with any particular colour scheme in mind for this layout but that's just how it is sometimes, I like to play around and just go with what I like the look of. So I incorporated my favourite techniques, stencilling, stamping, layering PPs and making my own embellishments from both kits. What I ended up with was a layout with a similar colour scheme to the last one I did which I think will look rather nice side by side in my album :)

I'm all excited for my holidays now, I hope you're going somewhere nice too! I won't be around for a few weeks but hopefully on my return I'll have lots of lovely pics to scrap and share.

See you soon!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment