Some sheer layers

With sheer ribbon, beautiful patterned vellum and sheer alphabet stickers, I just had to try a layout that utilised all of these things together
I loved the colour of the background paper but didn't want it to overshadow all the wonderful shades of the photos of Florence. So I grounded it on some cream cardstock (I gutted the centre to use it later on) and then cut a large piece of the pattern vellum to lay on top. Smaller snippets of the other papers were gathered together and moved around until I was happy with them. I matted the photo on some of the cream cardstock which helped it to stand out.

I then went a bit ribbon mad! I used the sheer vellum from the kit, attached with my tiny attacher, and stuck the letters on top. I LOVE the way it turned out

I remembered I had some ribbon in my stash that echoed the pattern of the bridge so used that under the photo - with another piece snipped in half used as well. They I layered the gret ribbon from the kit with some taupe ribbon from the stash.

Some feathers, some arrows, some of those lovely glass drops and some 1cm journalling strips and the layout was done

No comments:

Post a Comment