Skin tone colour match

Well would you believe it?
That lovely red/pink/orange Glitz paper is a perfect match for my slightly overwarm face in this photo? So I just had to use it as part of this scrap page!
The layout came together quite quickly really. The gorgeous 7 Dots paper reminded me of the wall behind Carys and me. I carved out the middle to use another time. I added some of the triangle paper (nearest I had in the kit to stripes to echo Carys' dress) I cut out thre other triangles but used them on the reverse side and stuck them to the right hand side of the photo using pop dots.
A little dot paper was added to the bottom of the page. I then used two of the frames to go on the top and bottom of the photo mat. If you hadn't already guessed/noted - everything was again outlined with a Sharpie pen. I do like to have a sharp outline when I am using lots of patterned papers together.

I die cut some stars using Spellbinders and Dienamics dies and added them all using pop dots (v. fiddly!)
and then used two of the word stickers as a kind of subtitle
The title "Hello Pasty" and the types of the pasty we ate are underlined using Ranger Enamel Accents.
The photo does make me laugh as we look kind of glamorous but are eating traditional Cornish pasties in a very British way! The kit has been a great way of capturing this memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment