And this is the result
NB when I use large background stamps like this I don't put them on a perspex block. This means that the ink goes on less evenly which I prefer.
For this layout I followed a Stuck sketch really pretty faithfully. I added more colourwash to the black and white paper and made sure that I outlined all the patterns on the other papers. I used to do this all the time and do love the graphic lift it gives. I put some of the vellum through a little ribbing machine. That is because I tried to add some watercolour too it, which was a disaster as it all rolled up. The ripples straightened it out a bit.
I trimmed one of the journalling sheets into a circle, adding more of the watercolour circles to it.
Yup, only after I had taken loads of photos of the layout did I notice that the "!" had fallen off. These Thickers are really not very sticky so here is a reminder to use adhesive to put them where they need to go.
Oh and in case you were wondering, the super soft and comfy (and bright and silly) PJ's come from Primark :)