Isn't she lovely

I have had this photo as my computer background since it was taken as I just love that smile. And I have been saving it to scrap for the perfect papers. When I opened the Lite kit this month I was a little giddy as there were some bits and bobs and colours that I thought would set it off beautifully. What do you think?
I thought the words of the script paper were just the thing for someone going off to University. And lots of love hearts cos I love her so :) The gold and peachy pink heart were cut out of two of the cut apart papers - one was remade with the books in its place. The gold strip on the bottom of the bird card was similarly scavenged. I felt a bit more gold was needed on that side.

I lined up some of the papers in strips and did some outlining - with gold and black pen for a change. Then it was a case of fiddling round with the embellishments until I liked where they were. It MAY look like I just dropped them in a heap (cheek!) butI spent a good while moving everything about.
I then also took an age choosing where to put the journalling but in the end those books were too inviting.

I used the gold vellum die cut as the title. It is stuck with glue dots - more visible in the photos than to the naked eye. And I carefully outlined it in black to make it stand out a little more


No comments:

Post a Comment