Puppy Love

this is my brother's dog - isn't she lovely? And I thought this photo provided a perfect foil to some of the papers in the Make your Mark kit alongside the Heart of Gold embellishment kit.
I was very brave and gutted the pink paper and used it with my Cameo to cut the title and subtitle for the page. It nearly went horribly wrong as one of my carrier mats has lost its stick and the cardstock went sliding about. But it worked in the end.

I sploshed some Gold Lame Heidi Swapp mist all over that lovely textured Bazzill and while it was drying went round all the papers and cards and stickers with my thick gold Krylon pen. I'm still loving gold so much (as you can tell). I adore the Project Life cards in the embellishment kit - they come in two sizes and some have (be still my beating heart) gold foil or glitter on them. A-dor-able. So lovely I do find it hard to use them although I am planning on making cards with some of them as they are just perfect for that too.

I layered up stickers and brads and washi and banners - such fun!
and added my big title with tiny, weeny foam pads for dimension
then wrote my journalling on a chalk board sticker with my thin gold Krylon pen. And had fun layering up stickers together - I think there are four making up that butterfly accent

I am a big fan of pink and orange together - and now of pink and orange and gold. It is an arresting combination - why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment