Look ma, no white

After being brave with the kraft I went for a layout with a patterned paper base
OK so some of the paper is quite plain but still...

I LOVE that stripey Heidi Swapp Wanderlust brushed paper from the main kit. But I also liked the way that the other watermark patterned side toned in with the wall on my photo. Stripey? Or watermarky? There was only one way to find out... I cut it in two. It was prompted by one of the main kit sketches (they should be appearing on the blog soon). Though, as usual it doesn't look so much like it now!

I picked out some toning papers to act as a photo mat and gave them all an inking with some Vintage Photo ink. I also decided to add one of the papers at the bottom along with my last vellum "splat" and another of those gorgeous kraft stickers (long enough to appear in two places) I also cut up one of the blue tags and slipped that into the main mat along with some of those fab Pink Fresh puffy stickers. The bottom tag is layered with one of the Pink Fresh acetate triangles and topped with a kraft sticker

The journalling tag is a Pretty Little Studio one from the Lite kit (I've got to the stage of not so much paper being left and mixing all the embellishments from the kits together.)
The perfect finishing touch was the little dear which I had totally forgotten about and it tumbled out onto my desk just in time to be added- and just the right shade to match the "lovely" figurines in our mobile home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment