Using your kit for Project Life

I'm not a project life scrapbooker, but I am a pocket page scrapbooker. Sometimes I take too many photo's and if you were to document them all on traditional layouts, you'd have a whole album on one subject...where as if you use pocket pages you can get a tonne of photos, plus journalling on a few spreads... Here's how mine turned out.














So as you can see I was able to incorporate several parts of the kit into my Project Life pages. Here are some close up shots to show you in better detail and I will describe what I used.
So I usually make a title card when I'm doing these kind of layouts, and for this title card I used some of the Heidi Swapp Cafe paper from the Main Kit as a background. I then used some of the October Afternoon Mini Market alpha's (lite kit) and layered them on one of the glittered Kraftastick stickers (Embellishment kit) for my title. I used one of the MAMBI Denim Blues stickers and the first of the 2 fawns that came in with the main kit, one of the copper foil labels and also some of the xoxo thin washi also from the main kit.
 The Denim Blues stickers are so versatile and used them a lot throughout this spread. I also used some of my leftover Pistachio cardstock for journaling and some of the green triangle side of the Simple Stories So Fancy Triangles paper to make filler cards which I embellished with another kraftastck glittery sticker and some enamel dots.

The Inspire 4x4 cards also worked perfectly for this layout. I used one for a filler card and another for journalling. I finished my layout with some of the MAMBI happy planner puffy stickers.
I'm pleased with how it turned out and it was a great way of documenting my time at Versailles.
Happy Scrappin Folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment