Awesome idea

The layout of this page may look familiar - that is because it is the same as the sketch Leo used recently! It is such a great way to use lots of different papers together
 I had fun going through what I had left of the kit and chopping paper up without really thinking too much about it and then layering them all together. I didn't take a photo before adding glue like Leo did. It is a good idea as nothing is in the same place as it was when I planned it out! Ah well.

I did my usual trick of outlining the papers and drawing a line around the edge of the cardstock. I do think that it helps the eye to rest between patterns - although I have been trying to wean myself off it a bit, I don't think it will ever disappear from my bag of scrapping tricks!

I also rifled through the Simple Stories Life in Color Ephemera die cut pack for little bits and pieces to add in, as well as those fab glitterly polka dot hearts and some of the puffy stickers. The gold stars are from the Thickers alphabet set, as are the little thingies used to cover the holes in the tags (technical term there).

It all came together pretty quickly and I am pleased to have this memory  recorded - and of something that we never actually saw in person!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment