Today was beautiful

Hey everyone!

As promised I am back with my second layout this month.


Here's is what I used to create this look-
From the Main Kit:
  • Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Chipboard Alphabet
  • Jillybean Soup Healthy Hello Peapod Parts
  • 1 sheet of white 12x12 cardstock
From the Lite Kit:
  • Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday Tropical Delight 12x12 patterned paper
  • Fancy Pants Millie & June Puffy Dot Stickers
  • Cloud Nine Blissful cut-apart sheet
From the Embellishment Kit:
  • Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday Cardstock Stickers
  • Pink Fresh Studio Life Noted Puffy Alpha Stickers
  • We R Memory Keepers Flower Girl Puffy Stickers


And here is how I created this simple, but pretty and effective layout:

I started by cutting a 5x12" strip of the Jen Hadfield Everyday Tropical Delight patterned paper and adhered it to my paper. The blue and white strip along the left hand side of it was actually one of the branding strips from (I believe) the same patterned paper. For me this really made it stand out.
I then adhered my two 3x4 photo's on top leaving a small gap between them.

I then decided on my title. I chose this title because I am so lucky sometimes where I live, I get to see all of this beautiful wildlife. Not many people can say they have muntjac deers in their gardens every night or squirrels that are practically tame . For the title I used the TODAY piece out of the Jillybean Soup Healthy Hello Peadpod Parts (ephemera pack). The WAS letters were from the Pink Fresh Studio Life Noted Puffy Alphas pack and the BEAUTIFUL was from the Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Chipboard Alphabet (love these letters, they're so uber thick!!)



My journalling was done on (yep you guessed it...) vellum. I adhered this with a couple of staples and then started on my embellishing (my favourite part!) On the left hand side I used a couple of the stickers from the Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday sheet, cutting the gold wreath shape in half putting one half on the left hand side of the photo's and the other half a bit lower down on the right hand side. I did the same with the lemon just to add a pop of colour. I then used the beautiful flower and the hello beautiful tab from the Jillybean Soup Peapod ephemera pack.

On the right hand side of my layout I used a couple of the elements from the Cloud Nine Blissful cut-apart sheet, popping the LOVELY and other puffy stickers from the We R Memory Keepers Flower Girl pack on the arrow pointing to my journaling. I then finished off my cluster with some more of the stickers from the Jen Hadfield Everyday sticker sheet and a few of the dots and hearts from the Fancy Pants Millie & June puffy dot stickers pack


VOILA!!! Page complete :D

Love how this page turned out I think the colours really compliment each other and I particularly like the cluster I made (something I am trying to do more of) cause it really is effective.
I will be back soon with my next layout which is a project life style page so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Until next time...Happy Scrappin everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment