Adorable

Hey everyone , my names Laura I've loved using the Hazel September /October custom cards kit. Its so versatile whether you do pocket scrapbooking, traditional layouts or mini albums this kit works for all.

This first layout I have made is an A4 layout. I've used a picture of my cat Millie who is my baby !
 I currently document using project life and my Travelersnotebook. My project life album for 2016 is 9x12 size so I have created various different sized layouts this year.

                     

I made this layout using the journal cards from the Hazel kit which I cut down to layer my photograph. I also cut down one of the 6x4 cards to make an embellishment from the wording "my favourite"



I used some crate paper stickers for the wording "adorable". To finish I cut apart another two of the cards one for the black and white design which I then used to matt the october card. As a little extra to bring the layout together I added some pen detail around the edges.

Thanks for reading!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment