PL - Graduation Ceremony

Hello everyone,

This month I'm working on finishing projects that are related to the graduation ceremony while it is fresh in my mind. As it has been important part of my life, I've decided that I won't worry about how many pages I've by mainly focusing on documenting it in details.

First of all, if you haven't read the previous post, I'll mention one more time that I've been working with the September/October Scots Pine Lite and Willow Main kit and here is the detailed list of materials of the kit I used

Scots Pine Lite:
  • American Crafts Snapshot phrase Thickers foam stickers
  • Crate Paper Gather foiled phrase stickers embellishment pack
  • White Cardstock
  • Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Moorland paper
  • Scots Pine Cut Apart tags sheet x 2
  • Jen Hadfield for Pebbles Warm and Cozy Tweed patterned paper
  • Crate Paper Gather Details patterned paper
  • Crate Paper Gather Favorite patterned paper


Willow Main kit:

  • Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Blue Valley patterned paper
  • Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Palisades patterned paper
  • Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Pinnacle patterned paper
  • Crate Paper Gather Kate patterned paper
  • Simple Stories Hello Fall, Piles of Smiles patterned paper
  • Simple Stories The Reset Girl, Speckle/Plus Signs patterned paper
  • Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Diecuts embelishment pack
  • Freckled Fawn woodgrain washi tape
  • Ephemera Tags embellishments
  • Ephemera Squares embellishments
  • Custom cut apart label sheet  


Here is the images of my created pages for this event, as you can see I enjoy put labels everywhere, which helps me document and write about the photo. In my opinion I've a very basic method of creating project life pages and the alphabets on these pages are alphabet dies and October Afternoon alphabet stickers, both from my stash. 





I hope you enjoyed this post. But before I let you go I wanted to point out that how versatile these kits are. So far I've done 4 project life page layouts, two traditional 12x12 layouts (one of them you have seen in my previous post and the second will be posted later). And now I'm working on creating a flipbook for my pen pal (you can look for it on the weekend).Thanks for reading, Agnese.


No comments:

Post a Comment