It made it all worthwhile

In the photo I have scrapped here I am very cold and very wet and that was at the start of the walk I had to do. But in remembering the disaster that was a walk that only I turned up to, I had great fun making the page...
 I again used a Stuck? sketch
but only had one photo to use so added in the relevant month from the
Echo Park Everyday Memories, Months of the year patterned paper sheet. All the papers and embellishments are from the wonderful Lagom main kit 
I kept pretty firmly to the sketch but did add in a layer at the top. I felt that more of that Simple Stories #Whatever #NailedIt patterned paper needed to be seen as it looked so much like (very pretty) rainclouds.

I chopped, punched and layered the various papers from the kit and outlined them all which matched the January section from the Echo Park paper. I circled the date and emphasised it with glitter glue.
It didn't actually snow but I took artistic license and used the wooden snowflakes anyway, adding some more glitter glue on top. I tucked one of the lovely exclusive cards into my layers, after rounding the corners to echo the tag on the sketch.
As I wanted a long title I decided to use some skinny dies for the letters. That was a good idea until it came to outlining and sticking down. I layered on some die cut stars in various sizes and considered myself done.



1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Lythan - particularly the outlining of all the elements!

    ReplyDelete