Laugh and live colourfully with friends

Hello everyone,

Now continue with the project I shared with you in the previous post, especially the first best friends story. I'm coming back with new layouts again. But you might have noticed that I didn't use this months' kit in the previous layouts. Although in today's post I have used it plenty, and also I used the monthly inspiration booklet we receive with our monthly kits. I loved to use it as a basis for these layouts as I had a creative block due to unusual size - 8x8.


The main colour inspiration of these layouts actually comes from the Jillibean Soup embellishments pack, as I think those word phrases worked amazingly as a title of these pages. Besides, the picture matched quite well, as the main idea of both pictures is the fun times my sister had with her best friends at various overnight trips they had. As you can see the main colour scheme I chose was orange and mint/blue with white through both of the pages in order to calm the brightness of the papers and heaviness of the black background. 

About the first layout, I started it by drawing in pencil the placement of the papers, then by using the paper corner and one side of the straight paper, which mean that I needed only to cut one side and shorten it. To finish all of it, just added a label and few embellishments.

The second layout is even more straightforward, just cut out 5 rectangular pieces of paper, backed the picture with black&white paper to lessen the impact the bright colours have on the picture. As the picture needs to stand out, I added again label to tell a story and two hearts, the one works as a title.


I hope you enjoyed this post and talk to you soon, Agnese.

No comments:

Post a Comment