Paris Mini Album

As new kit posting draws closer, I have a final project with my July/August kit and it's a little different. I made a holiday mini album, it's 5x5 inch and I think it's adorable. This post would be far too long if I posted pictures of all my pages, so if you want to see my full album and hear more about how I made it, scroll down for a video.
Of course I had to use my favourite paper as my front cover, especially because it's definitely a good one for the travel theme. 
 I managed to pack around 60 photos into this so it's great if you want to make sure you record something before it's too late.
 I used different sized pages and photos to add interest throughout. I also used various bits for layering including the tissue wrapped around the kits and some packaging!
 Photo collages are a good way to pack even more into an album. I have lots of photos I like but don't see as 'important' enough to take up a whole page.
This double page spread really sums up the magic of Disney for me: getting to see your favourite characters come to life.

Thanks for reading, if you have some papers left why not try a mini album?

No comments:

Post a Comment