What A Night

Today I have quite a simple layout for you all with a focus on using the Prima chalk ink in the main kit. Mine's in 'Island Lagoon' just for reference! At the end of this post I have a video which shows all the techniques I used for this page but I did a combination of the 'packaging technique', splatters and stamping to create my background.
 The photo is with some of my friends at a birthday party and I thought that the black and white would emphasise the blue ink.
 I kept the embellishing simple but I love how the gold title and navy word stickers pop off the page when everything else is very light.
 Most of my embellishing comes from clusters of flowers I fussy cut out of one of the gorgeous Maggie Holmes papers. I added a fewer smaller flowers from the die cuts and popped various bits up with foam.
I hope everyone's enjoying their chalk ink and for more ideas and to hear my thoughts watch the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment