You're #1 - Natalie

Hello everyone,

I'm here today with another layout using the Nov/Dec kit, focusing on the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection!

Products used:

Main Kit:
- Crate Paper Good Vibes - All Good 12x12 Paper
- Crate Paper Good Vibes - Flourish 12x12 Paper
- Crate Paper Good Vibes - Passion 12x12 Paper
- Crate Paper Good Vibes 6x12 Sticker Sheets

Lite Kit:
- Crate Paper Good Vibes - Hashtag 12x12 Paper

Embellishment Kit:
- Crate Paper Good Vibes - Puffy Thicker Phrases

Custom Cards Kit:
- Crate Paper Good Vibes Ephemera Pack

My Stash:
- Kraft cardstock



For this layout I started with the background paper which is so cool, and I decided I want to use just a single photo in the centre of the page, so all the lines draw your eye to the photo. 

I matted my photo with kraft cardstock (you could use the reverse of the "All Good"paper which is a kraft design, but I'm saving it), and then the blue B side of the "Passion" paper.

From the ephemera pack I used the notebook paper element, and the "good vibes only" piece to add to the side of my photo. I will be adding journalling to the notebook paper at some point.



Next I knew I wanted to use birds and flowers from the "All Good" and "Flourish" papers to create 3 clusters around my photo. I had already fussy cut out the entire papers whilst watching Netflix one day, so I could just grab the flowers and make this layout really quickly! 

For the bottom right cluster I used one of the gorgeous birds and a few flowers, using foam tape to add dimension. 3 of the small pink flowers across the page were from the 6x12 sticker sheet, instead of being fussy cut. 


For the bottom left cluster I added more flowers, plus the beautiful black leaf which took quite some time to fussy cut but was definitely worth it! Again foam tape was used to lift certain parts up.


And I added a very small cluster again of fussy cut and sticker flowers at the top left. Making sure I have something black, blue and pink in each cluster. 


Finally I added my title, I am so in love with these puffy phrase stickers I don't want the pack to end!! And I added the small 24/7 tabs to the left and the right of the photos. These were from a piece in the ephemera pack which was far too large for my layout, so I cut it into 3, and used 2 parts here, and I have another piece to use on another page. Top tip remember you can always cut up your ephemera pieces to make them work for your layout!


And that's it, super simple once I had fussy cut all the flowers! 

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment