Best Day Ever | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | November/December 2017

It's me again!!

Just playing catch up with sharing inspiration from November/December kit. These layouts can easily be adapted to use the contents of the current kit so don't be afraid to try something like this with the kit you're currently working with. 



One of my favourite things to do is to create a circle of embellishments. It really frames the photo nicely. So I had lots of scraps of paper left so I decided to punch these out using a 2 inch circle punch and overlapped these in a circular pattern.






I then added some kites and flowers to a few areas around the circle to create some more interest. 

I fussy cut the title from the Maggie Holmes Carousel patterned paper and mixed it up with the alphas from Freckled Fawn (its a great way to use up alphas when you don't have enough letters left to make a whole title).


This was all placed onto a black cardstock background and I added a few star wood veneers from my stash and finished it all off with some journalling using a white Signo gelly roll pen (which I believe was in the previous kit).




Give this a go and see what you can create. I'll see you again soon for some more inspiration.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment