Family Gathering | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | July/August 2018

Hiya Friends....

I have here the layout I created in last weeks Facebook Live on the Quirky Kits Facebook Group. 

I love when layouts come together so quickly and this is purely down to having a fantastic kit to use. It takes a lot of the hard work out of deciding what products go to together - which leaves more time for scrapping and having fun.

So, what did I do on this layout...

Well I started with some patterned paper to the left and the right of a 12x12 piece of white cardstock. I knew I was going to use both areas as a base for where my photos were going to go. I used both frames from Pink Fresh Studios. There frames are great as they are already embellished which takes all the hard work out!!

I used a corner of each photo/frame to add my clusters of embellishments. I used some die cuts from the Pink Fresh Studios pack, some gems from Kaisercraft and the pocket watch brad was one of my faves to use and this was added into the cluster also.
I then added the title into the white area between the 2 photographs. I loved the gold of these Thickers and the title was perfect for using some old school photos of the parents!!


For more Live scrap alongs - be sure to head on over to the Quirky Kits Facebook Group!! 

See you soon - right here!! 

Claire xx







No comments:

Post a Comment