Love and Laughter

Hello everyone! I am back today with another blog post, and as promised in my last post, I have a double page spread for you featuring 7 photographs!
I tend to not make many of these kind of layouts, but it is a great way of documenting lots of photographs, from the same event, in one go.
So below you will find a breakdown of what I used and how I created this 2-page layout :)

From the Main Kit:
  • Crate Paper Willow Lane - Blossom 12x12 patterned paper (both sides)
  • PFS Simple and Sweet - Ephemera Pack
  • Pebbles Jen Hadfield My Bright Life - Little Thoughts 12x12 patterned paper (both sides)
  • Silver pocket watch decorative brad
  • 2 x white 12x12 cardstock
From the Lite Kit:
  • PFS Simple and Sweet - Fresh Air 12x12 patterned paper
From the Custom Card Kit:
  • 1 Black Label
From the Extras Store:
  • PFS Simple & Sweet - Gold puffy alphas
Here's how I created my layout:

I started off by using 2 pieces of white cardstock as my bases, and cut 4 strips measuring 1.5"x12" from the CP Willow Lane Blossom paper, which I adhered to the top and bottoms of both pieces of cardstock.

I then positioned my photos roughly where I wanted them and used some pieces of the Pebbles Little Thoughts paper as accents, placing one big piece where I will later type up my journaling, one under the photo and one in the bottom right hand corner to highlight my embellishment cluster.


From the same sheet that I cut the border strips from, I used the other side to fussy cut some of the flowers to use as ephemera alongside the PFS simple and sweet ephemera.

For my title, I cut up one of the pieces from the Fresh Air patterned paper, which reads LOVE with an arrow, and underneath placed the words and Laughter in the PFS simple and sweet gold puffy alphas (available in the extras shop from today) 

That was that page completed. 
The next page all I had to do to finish this one off was to cut out two of the square cut aparts from the Pebbles paper, this time using the other side, and layered them on some of the B side using foam squares. I pierced through the top corner of the left one and pushed through the silver pocket watch brad.

The finishing touch was one of the black labels from the custom card kit, which I will place the date on that the photos were taken

And here is the 2nd page completed. So as you can see from both pages that I manged to use a total of 7 photographs which is great if you don't want to bulk out your albums too much by scrapping 7 individual layouts of the same event.


I hope you like my layout(s) and I will be back in a couple weeks when its new kit time! Until then be sure to keep an eye out on my Instagram @Plcraftygal, for more layouts using all quirky kits as well as other layouts I upload. 

See you all in October...Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment