Love - Natalie

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this month's kit. Here is my 2nd layout using the kit. 


Supplies used:

Main Kit:
- Pinkfresh Studio (PFS) Simple and Sweet - Good Company 12x12 paper
- PFS Simple and Sweet - Happy Life 12x12 paper
- PFS Simple and Sweet Ephemera pack.

Lite Kit:
- Pebbles Patio Party 3D flower stickers 


Embellishment Kit:
- PFS Simple and Sweet Puffy Stickers

Own stash:
- Alphabet stickers


I started off with the beautiful "Good Company" paper and I knew I wanted to use the side with the heart in the middle and the concentric rings. I spent far longer than I care to admit staring at the paper, trying to figure out how to use it, until I saw a photo pinned on my noticeboard that I thought I might be able to cut into a heart. Allowing me to use a photo without taking away the design of the layout. 


I then created my first flower cluster around the photo. I used the gorgeous 3D flowers from the Lite Kit, along with fussy cut flowers from the "Happy Life" paper. I love how these fussy cut flowers look in black and white, but you could also try colouring them. 
I added my main title using alphas from my stash, making them fit around the curve of the heart.


To the bottom right I added a second cluster. Using more fussy cut flowers and a 3D flower. I then also added a yellow puffy flower sticker, and a pink flower from the ephemera pack. And again I added 2 more words along the curved lines.


To the top left I added a matching cluster with similar elements. 

I then added a 1/2 inch strip of paper from the "Happy Life" paper to the top and the bottom of the layout, to contain it, and to co-ordinate with the fussy cut flowers.


Overall this is a very simple and minimalist layout for me, but I love it! The photo is very small and there is no journaling, but I have already scrapped this photo before, so this layout was just for fun really!

See you soon with another layout,

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment