Put a Spring in Your Step

The March/April kit is coming together now so I'll be sharing some sneak peeks of the kit over the next couple of weeks.
I'm going to share a first peek of some of the lovely papers I've picked out.
I love how spring makes us look to nature, when the weather warms up a little it makes us want to venture out so that's where I started with this kit. As well as having naturalistic elements like the woodgrain and the leaf print there's also a contemporary twist to it as the prints are graphic and modern.
You can pick out the more natural tones for a subtle look:

Or add some drama with the bright punchy colours.


This Lily Bee paper just shouts out spring to me, the lovely spring green and yellow colouring and the fun motif. We've got more Lily Bee too:


Last but not least there are a couple of Websters Pages prints in your kit too. What a fab April page this lovely diecut will make:

One thing that will be missing that I wanted to get is the Houndstooth Pow paper from American Crafts. I just got told it's out of stock at the last minute, (love when that happens!). It's so lush we're defo still having some but it'll be making it's appearance in the May kit instead. I have found something as a replacement though, will share in some more sneak peeks later on!
xx Leo

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. I love that paper with the little bikes on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i just love anything woodgrain so those alpha stickers are right up my street, i NEEEEEEEEDDDDDD then now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Debbie on the Woodgrain alphas lurveeeeee them!

    ReplyDelete