Ribbons & Resins Final Peek!

So here is the final peek of the upcoming March/April kit 'Put a Spring in Your Step'. Resins are a big trend right now so I've picked out some cute ones to use from Websters Pages and American Crafts. Love these delicate little birds!
The ribbons will both complement and contrast with your papers.
So what do you think of the next kit?
Now's the time to start planning your pages as your next Quirky Kit dose will be shipping out to you around this time next week. We're just waiting for the Lily Bee papers to arrive then we'll be set to go. :)

xx Leo

2 comments:

  1. I hope the kit arrives before my baby does so I get to have a quick play before the world turns upside down! :)

    The resins look great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning, I love the rose resins! :)

    ReplyDelete