Cardmaking Corner

I was just posting this up on my own blog but thought I'd pop it on here too. I'm sure lots of you do this too but once I'm finished playing with kits I bundle all the leftover or unused bits and pieces together in a box to use on other projects. It's a great way to use up paper scraps and it gives you ideas to mix up papers/embellishments you wouldn't have put together otherwise. :) I also tend to leave out bits and pieces from when I've been working on scrapbook projects and put them together for cards.
My last two cards for Daring Cardmakers I've been using up Quirky Kit leftovers this way:

 
 
I've mixed up goodies from the last three kits (Nov/Dec, Jan/Feb and March/April) on both cards.
How many mixed up kit leftovers can you get on one project?

*It's national scrapbooking day tomorrow and I've got a Quirky Kit challenge for you to scrapbook your creative space. Where do you scrapbook or how do you set out your supplies? Take some photos and pop back here on Scrapbooking Day, Saturday May 4th so see my page and share your creative spaces!

x Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment