National Scrapbooking Day - Scrapbook your Creative Space

Happy Scrapbooking Day!

As it's a day to celebrate all things scrapbooking and creative I thought we could have a little Quirky Kit challenge to 'Scrap You Creative Space'. Where do you do your scrapbooking/crafting? How do you set out your supplies? Take a snapshot image of your space right now to make a scrapbook page and catalogue all the bits and pieces of you space in your journaling.

Here's the page I put together using goodies from the main kit 'Pocket Full of Posies'.


Here are a few ideas you could pull from the layout to use on other projects.
I made a mini chalkboard embellishment using one of the frames on the Amy Tangerine paper from the kit and a scrap of black cardstock. I sketched on it using a Chinagraph pencil.

 
 I added the background at an angle using the washi tape in the kit to fix it in place then trimmed it to the edges of the cardstock. I fixed the open edges down with some machine stitching.


 
The bottom strip of this Dear Lizzy paper I used to make a little extra embellishment down the edge of the page.


This scrap of Crate Paper paper I added colour to using Promarkers to work with the whole 'creative' sketchbook theme of the layout.


Are you scrapping or writing about your creative space over this weekend? I think it's a great way to commemorate Scrapbooking Day. If you have a go leave a link in the comments to where you've uploaded your project or email it to me at enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk and I'll pop them up here on the blog to share.

Happy scrapping!
x Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment