Counting Down to 2014

Hi There!

What Fabulous sneaks Leo posted up for us all to enjoy! I don't know about you but I can't wait to get my hands on some of those products!

There's plenty still to be enjoyed with the current kits though, and I haven't even broken into the lite kit yet!

This layout was made using elements from the main kit and the embellishment kit. We were lucky enough to be invited to a New Years Eve Party this year and fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on which way you look at it!) there were lots of photos documenting what a very good time was had by all!
To start I sponged a strip of SC Merrymint PP with blue and teal acrylic and another strip with festive berries Distress ink. I made sure my sponge was a little damp so both mediums spread easily and smoothly. I stuck both strips onto white cardstock, and made borders with the Crate Paper PP. I used the Journalling card and some of the Heidi Swapp Mixed Company PP for a bit of interest and for somewhere to put my embellishments. I love how the frame from the prima stamp set looks, white embossed over a scrap of the Amy T Grainy Goodness PP. After putting on the title I felt something was needed to tie the 2 halves of the page together so I used another stamp from the Prima set, gold embossed the year over the top and journalled around the wreath. A cool look don't you think?

What do you think? Be sure to drop in and let us know, we love to hear any feedback!

Happy Scrapping!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment