Kit Cards 1

Hello


It's been a while since I posted on the Quirky blog, but I'm back with my first round up of cards made using gorgeous stash from the current kit.
In the kit, is the usual  mix of card and paper and interesting embellishments - all the papers I've used are from the kit, and I've added a little note under each card to say which of the other kit goodies I've used

"hot air balloon" wooden embellishment, chipboard alpha

     
"Smile" mini place-mat ("painted" with black enamel accents), chipboard alpha


 
"bicycle" metal embellishment, chipboard alpha

I love how versatile and inspiring the Quirky Kits are - I absolutely NEVER throw anything from them away because I know that even if I can't think what do with all the gorgeous bits and bobs right at this moment (or more likely, I don't want to use those special things right now) one day a hunt through my "Quirky" file box will unearth the perfect thing I need for a project!

I've a few more cards using the current kit still to blog, so I'll be back soon with another post.

Happy Crafting

1 comment: