Cheeky little extra

I've still got loads of the embellishments from the kits left and one whole paper so I thought it was only fair to make another layout. This might be the last one from our family holiday from 2014 which will be good as we have already had our 2015 holiday for me to start on!

 The base is the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine ‘Kirsten’ kraft patterned pape. I then layered up all the bits of paper I had left that I thought would tone in with the photo. Goodbye sweet vellum clouds I have loved you but you are all gone now.... Still at least I have more of the cute washi that is very similar to keep playing with
As the Bella Blvd stickers are called "Just add color" I thought I would. This little sticker had some yellow added and I also tried the same with red on another tag.
The yellow peeking underneath is one of the Crate Paper Poolside Ephemera. I chopped off another at the top
I love the wooden embellishments - perfect for a layout about the importance of comestibles on a walk.
As my son's red t-shirt draws the eye on the photo I wanted a few pops of red around the layout so the main kit Want 2 Scrap self adhesive pearls in red were a perfect choice :)
The little hearts paper is the branding strip from the Amy Tangerine paper, with the hearts coloured in with white gel pen. 
I used the fabulous Freckled Fawn Puffy alphabet stickers for the title together with one of the black vellum hearts from the embellishment kit, raised on a foam dot.
Writing on spotty paper makes it difficult to read so if you want a better look...
Again, having all the food embellishments helped me to choose the story for the page. I was just going to talk about the view (again). On reflection I think it is a far better story about how some of us were feeling on the walk and is what the photo is all about (see the hand sneaking into the backpack?)








No comments:

Post a Comment