Awesome Family Xmas Party!
























So every year we have our annual Xmas party with my cousin and 2nd cousins. We only get to see them a couple of times a year so it's really special when we all get together.
It's not a party in the sense of disco music and drinking, It's my favourite day leading up to Christmas (Yes more than the day itself!) We cook a pre-Christmas dinner and gather round the table to play all kinds of games. This year was the first year I'd taken pictures to capture it and I love how they came out.
To create this layout I used the Basic Grey Lump of Coal paper. As I was wearing black I felt it made my pictures stand out. After fiddling about with the 3 6x4 photographs for ages, I managed to find a layout I liked.
For my Title I used some of all the letters that came with the kits. The large PARTY letters are the Pink Paislee Yuletide Shimmer card stock letters. These were from the light kit and the photo doesn't do them justice sadly. They have a lovely pearlescent shimmer to them and paired with the Pebbles Winter Wonderland Thickers they compliment each other perfectly. I also used some of the Jillybean Soup Gray Melon mini alpha stickers to spell the word family.
I also used one of the Fancy Pants Wish Season puffy stickers from the main kit to for the Awesome part of my title.


I used another one of the gorgeous glitter snowflakes (I am going to be gutted when I run out of these) and some of the arrows from the puffy sticker sheet to point towards my photo's and direct the eye.

I finished this layout with some more of the Fancy Pants ephemera pack from the Main kit (still not made a dent in this there is tonnes!)
I love this layout and I'm so pleased I finally have these pictures in my album to look back on through the years. I hope our family will continue this tradition. Please comment on this post and let me know what family traditions you have, I would love to know. Happy Scrapping everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment