Celebrating Together

 Ok ignoring the pictures of my merry mother and my bad attempt at a mother an me selfie lol this layout came out really well. It's not very often that I like to use a whole sheet of patterned paper for a background but with this kit I've been doing just that as they are far too pretty to cut apart.
In this layout I used some more of the Fancy Pants Wish Season die cut ephemera pack (there's not one die-cut in this whole pack I don't like) they are so versatile and make a perfect accompaniment to your layouts as displayed in the pictures below.

 Trying to keep the embellishments to just a few scattered here and there as I didn't want to take away from the lovely pattern at the bottom of this layout, I used them to guide the eye through the story the pictures told, and I love how it turned out.

 I finished my layout off my using some more of the Fancy Pants Wish Season sentiment puffy stickers ( I can't believe how many are on the sheet!) The title I chose as Celebrating Together because for me it really is the time of year to be thankful for all that you have and to celebrate it with all of your family and friends. We were invited around our neighbours house this year to celebrate their first Christmas in their new house, and since they moved in, back in the spring..we have all become great friends and have grown really close.
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and new year...Happy Scrapping x


No comments:

Post a Comment