New Kit, New Month, New Stories

Hello fellow scrappers!, things may have been quiet but that's because we're all super pooped out with this months kits! Is it just me who thinks this month we were totally spoilt?! 

Here is my first layout and I have waited until these kits came to document my birthday! In this first spread I have used:

Beautiful Kit/ Main Kit: 

- Pink Paislee Page Evans Fancy Free #9 12x12 paper 
- BAZZILL Basic Tropical 12x12 Cardstock 
- Jillibean Soup Blue Adhesive Sequin Stickers
- Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Peapod Parts 
- Freckled Fawn Silver Puffy Hearts and Plus Sign Stickers 


This simple 12x12 layout is dedicated to my 20th birthday party! Yep I don't look it do I ;) 
First I printed my photographs and as usual I matted and layered with a solid coloured Cardstock and I'm am loving the tropical holiday vibe with not only this Cardstock but is gorgeous patterned paper designed by Pink Paislee!. 


Using the 'Healthy Happy Peapod Parts' (ephemera) and formed together two clusters to each corner of the each photo. I love the variety of bits and pieces you get in the ephemera pack such as flowers, arrows, words! It's enough to give you lots of options and who doesn't like options?. 

I finished of the page by using a few sequin stickers and a puffy heart sticker. 

I have really loved working with this kit and the upcoming pages from not only me but the rest of design team too I'm sure will be fantastic! 

Catch you soon crafters, 

MelanieJoanne❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment