THIS IS US

Hey lovelies I'm back again with another 12x12 layout to show you. (Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming project life layout). 

Today I thought I'd share my latest page starting of with an aerial shot of layout. 


Starting off with title I just wanted something more, something simple that I hadnt used before. So looking through all the silly photographs of me and my cousin I just though 'This Is Us' we're always acting about and being silly together so this title just finished off a wonderful week spent with one 
another.


The background I have created I wanted to do something different and challenge myself to use more than one paper so here I have used Amy tangerine sure thing, dear Lizzy Saturday paper and rosette. For the background I laid down the sure thing paper and with the off cut I turned it over and placed that on top, with other sheets I cut out half circles and made a scollop border.




Let's talk clusters!. Clusters big or small are a group of embellishments put together randomly or if your more of a precise crafter then you'll probably spend ages finding everything to match and securing them in the 'right' place. I love little wooden embellishment and these leaves match with one of the patterned papers used in the background. On my last layout you saw me cut the carpe diem Expoxy metal pins up and use it as a flair, well today I've done the same thing with this little bird and I've just tooked it onto the photograph above. The today banner sticker was used from the Mambi Planner  sheet and finishing both clusters of I used the amazing midnight blue Nuvo drops.


The final finishes were the Nuvo drops to the corners to just give it more oomph and the fact that I have fallen in love with these may have something to do with it ;), and also I have edged the page in a black biro.

MelanieJoanne❤️


 




No comments:

Post a Comment