Photo Oppotunity

Hi!
This was the double layout I was going to post the other day. Remember before I was saying about a fun photo idea to do with the family, well here it is...
We all love cute kids photos but how about mixing them with photos from their viewpoint too? It makes for a fun different double layout! Take a few snapshots then let someone else have a go and maybe turn the camera on you too - especially if you're always the one behind the camera.
Have a go, take a few snaps then let the kids or other family members/friends have a go too and mix the results up on a layout. It's also fun trying to guess what the photos are when they're on your camera too, lol!



I took some snaps of the layouts before adding the photos and titles too so you can copy just the layouts if you prefer. I made use of off cuts I had left and matted some of them onto black cardstock and then inked the rest around the edge with a black inkpad. It helped to make all the individual papers stand out against one another.


Here's the basis of the second layout.


Almost everything I used was from the Spring in Your Step kit. I used some extra alphabet stickers from my stash because I'm trying to use more of my older stash, there's no reason why you can't mix in old stash with your kits it's a great push to get older stuff used. I used some very old Heidi Swapp patterned chipboard, a few Echo Park stickers and some American Crafts Thickers.
xx Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment