Big Wheels!


Hello Ladies, it's Daphne again! How was your last week?! Well, I was busy because I did my second PDF of the layout class for UKScrappers (you can get it HERE) but today there is a quick LO for you with "The Milk Bar" Kit: Zennor Village


I altered the picture to go with the colours of the Kit (I think Shimelle did a tutorial for that). I really was fascinated by that big wheel at Zennor (West Cornwall) which was still working and I cut out a paper one to go on my layout!


And instead of covering the paper wheel with the journalling card I just slipped it behind it! The page protector will have a cut as well so you can easily get to the journaling!
Have a great week - August is nearly over, so enjoy it now! (And if it's raining, why not go inside and scrap?!)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment