Some things in life are for free!


Hello Ladies, it's Daphne again and today I want to show you one of my favourite layout: It's a big-picture-LO and I really like doing these! From every adventure or trip I try to order at least one bigger picture which will cover more paper than it leaves blank!
And look those colours from "The Milk Bar" - how perfect is that?!


My Journalling this time can be found on the top of the page - normally I put down the date and the location, but this time it was the other way round; and the date is next to the title on another label from Elle's Studio! I think I'm in love with them! ;)

I added some flowers and the alphas are out of my stash as well, but looooook those tickets!!! They fit so very perfectly! And did you spot Leo's stitched heart from last week's post?! I did one as well! It's not that hard, why don't you try it?!
Finally, there is the sketch for this layout! We would love to see your creations, so why don't you link them in a comment?! Thanks for sharing them with us!


1 comment: