New March/April Kits Shipping This Week!

The new Quirky Kits are shipping this week so here's a quick peek at the contents of both this months kits. At the time I did the photos we're still waiting on the ribbon to arrive but you get a good look at what's going into your kits :)

Main Kit 'Photo Op'

Embellishments
With the embellishments I picked out some fun quirky cards from Kesi'Art and some paper flowers that have fun prints on them, some of the text is in French but I like this it adds to their charm :) There's also stickers from Jenni Bowlin and 7 Dots Studio, a custom stamped sheet I made to work with the blossoms, (I'll show you how later), a custom pin badge embellishment, MayArts polka dot ribbon and a roll of paper tape.

 
Papers and Cardstock - main sides

For the papers I started looking out for unusual 'plains' to be used as backgrounds so I picked out the Kesi'Art blackboard print and the Echo Park Pinboard print. They'll be great to build up layouts onto or use to make your own embellishments too - (the pinboard paper looks fab teamed with the mini alphabets). Then to work with the neutrals I looked for some pops of colour and added some red, yellow and a hint of turquoise.

 Papers - B Sides

The B sides of the paper are all more or less neutrals so even if you're not sure how you could use the main sides I picked out these other sides will work with anything. :)

Lite Kit 'Say Cheese'
The Lite kit still works like the main kit where I started with the neutrals but with this kit the neutrals have a softer feel with sorbet colour tones and woodgrains. Papers are a mix up of Kesi-Art and Echo Park.
You've got a whole big sheet of sticker embellishments from Echo Park and some custom paper pieced cameras, a custom pin badge and a cute title card from My Minds Eye, (you also get some pretty stitched MayArts ribbon but it's not arrived in time for the photos). :)

With the paper B sides the kit takes a different look and you get a punch of bright pink and green so if you're not feeling the softer colours you can use it this way around instead. :)

Kits are shipping out this week - subscribers you should already have your notifications.

We'll be joined by guest designer Sian who'll be popping up here throughout April to share some ideas using the kits.
Happy crafting!
x Leo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the look of these kits Leo. Im so excited I am getting both this month :) and I cannot wait to see what Sian has done with hers :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to April very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete