Gift Wrapping ideas

Hi!

It's almost time for the holidays! I love this time of year because it means having fun with gift wrapping and I've grabbed some of the current kit goodies to have a play with today.

 
For the first step I used some sequins and a vellum envelope from my stash, stitching over the top of the envelope to make a square.


 
Then cut out the square with pinking scissors to make a shaker bag.

 
Next I added one of the star stickers from the main kit to one of the ILS papers and cut it out around the edge then punched a hole in the top and threaded though twine to make the main part of the tag.


 
On to the mini envelope from the main kit I glued the shaker bag embellishment

 
Then glued the tag on the top corner.

 
I added glossy accents to the edge of one of the mini pegs from the kits then dipped it in glitter to  decorate. I then attached the peg to the tag and added a diecut snowflake too.

 
As a finishing touch I glued on one of the gems to the snowflake.

 
Finally I wrapped the gift in paper, (the wrapping paper and curling ribbon is from Paperchase) and wrapped one of the doilies from the kit around it.


The tag is attached to the gift using the peg holding it onto the curling ribbon around the gift.

 
x Leo

1 comment: