Chicks Away!

Hello

Today I've 1 cards using the same template to share,
This little chick is sooooo cute, how could you not want to get using his template straight-away?
Un fact, for this first card I've combined 2 of the current set of Crafty Templates

Chick Egg Template and Easter Egg Hunt Template


I've used papers from the latest Quirky Kit to make this card plus some green chevron paper from my stash to cut out the grass shapes.
The grass and smaller eggs use the Easter Egg Hunt template - I added some extra hand-cut layers of grass too.
The sun is a punched circle and some hand cut rays
The wording is done with rub-ons and the "Easter" is cut with my Craft Robo

If you look closely you'll notice that another of the eggs is busy hatching.....


Chick Egg Template


This time I've attached a spring to the chick and he bounces around merrily on it - full of the joys of Spring, you could say!
I've used my own stash this time
The flower border is made using a EK Success border punch on a strip of paper folded in half lengthwise.  I added small daisy punch-outs and cut some tiny circle centres for the flowers using my Craft Robo.  "Spring" was also cut with the Robo after I'd played about with the letters in Paint Shop Pro to move them around and weld them together.


That's all for now 


Click HERE to find out all you need to know about the fabulous Crafty Templates Sets and the Quirky Kits stuffed with fun stash!

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment