McBirthday



 
yes we really know how to party. Actually this was one of the best birthday parties ever and this photo of my cute boy needed to be scrapped.
I began by spraying some yellow glimmer mist directly onto the cardstock . I added some dots of colour from the bottle as well.
I also sprayed the grid paper with yellow, orange and green mists. One of the pieces was cut into a crown shape.
Then it was a case of chopping up bits of patterned paper and moving them around until I felt happy about it. I punched one of the papers using a swiss cheese punch and also added in one of the little paper bags as an extra pattern.
I die cut the month from calendar paper using a banner die and also sprayed this piece yellow.
Once I was happy with placement I stuck it all down and outined it with a black pen (medium thickness)
I added some washi tape to the top and bottom of the photo and then covered a piece of white card with diagonal strips of tape. I die cut the card using various star dies and outlined both the stars and the stripes within to add contrast (NB you do need a steady hand for this!)
I added the thin gold ribbon to various places using glossy accents. A title using the Thickers from the kit; a spot of journalling and some gold stickles dots and I called it done.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! OMG I had my birthday in Macie D's when I was little it was brill. Lol we are talking about in the 80's hehe showing my age a bit! We had my nieces party at a high end fun house place a few months ago and it was expensive and crap!! McD's all the way good food and great service. I will be recommending it for her next birthday! I am so scared to cut into my papers cos they are so pretty hehe!

    ReplyDelete