Ribbons and Bows

Hello! I'm back with another card using one of the templates
 from the latest set of Crafty Templates.

This time I'm using the set of 3 pretty bows. 
I decided to use them to decorate three gift boxes on a sparkly birthday card. To make the boxes I adhered my choice of papers from the Quirky Kits onto some scrap card, then just hand-cut the different box shapes.
I used:
From Crafty Templates; 3 Bows Template
From the Quirky Kit; Papers. Little tag, Sentiment sticker, 
Letter stickers, Tiny Star sequins,
From my stash; scrap card, inks for edging 


As you can see, I cut each bow 2 or 3 times to add extra dimension.  I tend to use tiny pieces of chipboard (cereal packet card) between the lauers.
I covered one of the tags from the kit with glue and sprinkled the tiny sequins over the glue, brushing off the excess, then adding the little sentiment sticker
I've used more of the tiny sequins in other areas of the card, they are a bit fiddly, but they help brighten up any dull areas!

I hope you're having fun with your Crafty Templates and Quirky stash, too
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment