Lots of bits and bobs

aka a layout that lets the embellishment kit have the focus.
I am so in love with that gold striped paper bag and made it the main focus. But in the end I stuck a few strips of patterned paper underneath as well, just for a bit more colour.
I then spent a happy half hour or so with all the embellishments I could grab from all the kits and put them together. Tags and cork and vellum and rub ons and wood veneer and threads and ribbon and ooooooh the gold doily.

The paper bag is raised on foam pads and so are the photos on the top, which meant I could tuck more things behind.
I did sneak in some letters (well numbers) from an old kit.
Oh I love that wood look tag...

I carefully added the gold rub ons to the photos. I ran out of "h" so cut the bottom off a "g". Perfect! And that ampersand is another of those Jillibean Soup alphas this time given a gold embossing powder coating.
My husband came and found me in the house to tell me how much he likes this layout which is a huge compliment. I rather like it too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment