My Au Pair Journey

Ok so for the last 6 weeks I have been fortunate enough to have a job in France as an Au Pair looking after a little 3 year old boy, and yes he kept me on my toes!
During this time I was lucky to visit a lot of places, and decided I wanted to document all the places I went in a unique way.
I started off by choosing my background paper the October Afternoon Summertime Sunshine sheet and then my photograph. I was wondering what to do, but knew I wanted to use the rays of the sun to write in or something else. I came up with this...




























Using up a large portion of the October Afternoon Mini Market alpha sheet from the Lite kit and both the large and small October Afternoon Daily Flash alphas from the Main kit I spelled out all the places I visited in France and Paris.

I used one of the Project Life Inspire 4x4 cards from the Embellishment kit reading "So the adventure begins, I not only chose this because the colour coordinated with the alpha's I chose, but because this is going to be the opening page in my new album and found the quote fitting. I also used one of the Pretty Little Studio Treasure Island note strips to do a little bit of journalling.
I finished the layout with some of the puffy stickers from both the Main kit and Embellishment kit and also some enamel dots from the Embellishment kit (can't get enough of these babies)
I am really pleased with the results


No comments:

Post a Comment