Embrace the Possibilities

So here's another one of my Disneyland layouts...(I have 265 photo's to scrapbook so you may be seeing quite a bit of Disney lol)




























For this layout I knew I wanted to use this Pink Fresh Studio's Rustic Triangle paper from the Main kit...I love the woodgrain and also the white triangles floating downwards in a diagonal direction. The hardest part of the this layout for me was not to cover up those triangles, and i'm pretty happy with the end result and I think the 2 pictures of the Mickey and Minnie Bronze statues compliments the paper really well. I backed the photo's onto some of the Colourset Dark Grey cardstock (also from the main kit) to make them pop a bit. OOOOH and not to mention...if you watched my unboxing video's on Youtube you will have seen me talk about the lovely polka dot packaging that the embellishments came in....yep! I said I would find a use for it and I did just that...doesn't it look awesome behind my photographs...it makes a great layer and works really well with the grey circles I punched.

For my embellishing I took some more of the dark grey cardstock and punched out some circles with a 1 inch circle punch and then used some of the MAMBI puffy stickers from the Embellishment kit to give the layout some dimension and they also describe my feelings on my Disney weekend. Behind the photo's I used one of the kraft adhesive border strips from the Ruby Rock-It Bella Krafastick sticker sheet (embellishment kit) and a couple of the sayings stickers from the same sheet.
I wasn't sure whether I wanted to journal on this page or not but without the journaling I felt the page looked a bit bare so I chose one of the Inspire 4x4 cards (embellishment kit) titled Embrace the Possibilities, which I felt was really fitting.
 I finished off the layout by adding one of the WRMK denim blues stickers and of course some enamel dots both from the embellishment kit...because no layout is complete without enamel dots lol.
This layout now takes pride of place near the beginning of my Disneyland album alongside another layout where I focused on the creator...Mr Walt Disney himself...but that's for another post!
Until next time....Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment