Really?

I can't exactly tell which of the two possible titles for this layout is the real one. Is it "this was good!" or "really?"

That ambivalence kind of sums up how I felt about being so high in the sky
Originally the photos were going to be bigger but I am having printer issues which meant there was a big black line down them. Happily it meant they could fit inside this lovely frame from the Alcott embellishment kit

Aren't the colours of the papers just gorgeous? Its a bold move to put pink and red together but with the aqua to offset them, it really works. I chopped up my papers to roughly follow one of the sketches that came with the main kit. I couldn't quite work out how to place the Project life card but once I decided to add an exclamation mark to match the question mark I placed on the frame, I was able to slide it a little nearer the main paper section of the layout.

A little Heidi Swapp gold tab filled in some of the empty space that I don't like on layouts. I raided the puffy stickers from the main and embellishment kits to provide enough arrows and hearts. I thought this would be a good layout to add the birds to because, why not? (we didn't see any birds, I think we were too high up for them :) )
I wasn't sure how to adhere them and ended up using glossy accents. You can see where I didn't glue them, but it kinda looks like wings so I'm happy. If you don't want extra wings then make sure you cover the whole of the back with adhesive.

Journalling came almost last, but then I decided there just wasn't enough gold and out came my Heidi Swapp mist for a few splodges.

No comments:

Post a Comment